Prof. Dr. Sadettin HÜLAGÜ
+90 (262) 303 10 01
- was born in Erzurum in 1959.
- married with two children
- completed primary and secondary school education in Karayazı Erzurum in 1972.
- received Turkey third prize presenting East Anatolia Region in TUBİTAK Turkey Chemistry contest.
- graduated from Erzurum high school in 1975.
- got into Cerrahpaşa Medicine Faculty of İstanbul University in 1975.
- graduated from the faculty with distinction in 1981.
- completed Aerospace Medicine and Air Surgeon training between 1982-1984; achieved proficiency in Air Surgeon and Parachute training.
- started his major in Internal Diseases in Department of Internal Medicine, GATA Ankara in 1984 and graduated in 1988.
- started his subspeciality in Gastroenterology in GATA Ankara Haydarpaşa Military Hospital and Cerrahpaşa Medicine Faculty in 1990 and was awared degree in 1992.
- was awarded the title of Associate Professor in 1995.
- was allocated as the Head of Internal Diseases Department at Kocaeli University in 1996 and founded the Department of Gastroenterology.
- received training on liver transplantation and therapeutic endoscopy at Baptist Medical Center- Intergris Liver Unit, Oklama, USA in 1998-1999.
- was awarded the title of Professorhip in 2000.
- attended model training programme at Wiesbaden University, Germany in 2005.
- received a three month training on Double Balloon Enteroscopy (DBE) and Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD) at Jichi Medical University, Utsinomia, Japan in 2006.
- initiated the first endoscopic removal procedure in “early stage digestive system cancers” in 2006.
- served as a member of board in “Turkish Liver Research Association” (TKAD) for two terms.
- initiated the first Double Balloon Enteroscopy in Turkey and offered trainings on Double Balloon Enteroscopy.
- was awarded “ Health Person of the Year” by nongovernmental organizations and Kocaeli Newspaper in 2009.
- conducted studies on cholangioscopy at Modena University, Italy in 2009 with Prof. Dr. Rita. He also performed treatment and screening of liver, bile ducts and pancreas for the first time in Turkey.
- attended ESD training programme on DDW animal models in 2011 at Tubingen University, GERMANY and Chicago, USA.
- was chairman of National Hepatology Congress in 2014.
- was chairman of International Hepatogastroenterology Congress-National Surgery Association and Eurasia Gastroenterology Congress in 2017.
- has more than 200 international conference proceedings and presentations.
- authored many book chapters in Gastroenterology area.
- attended many congress, symposium and scientific meetings as a spokesperson and educational specialist since 1988.
- is currently Head of Internal Diseases Department and Middle East Educational Supervisor of Fujinon and Pentax companies.
- Currently serving as Educational Specialist in Turkish-German Endoscopic Training Days
- is currently Head of Turkish Gastroenterology Association’s Izmit Office.
- since 18 November 2014, he has been the Rector of the Kocaeli University.
Prof. Dr. Ercüment Çiftçi
+90 (262) 303 10 10For detailed information
Prof. Dr. Nilgün FIĞLALI
+90 (262) 303 10 08For detailed information
Prof. Dr. Ahmet Küçük
+90 (262) 303 10 12For detailed information